Our CPA firm doesn’t offer the following services:
- Preparation of a tax return if the receipts and signed documentation aren’t included for providing backup support for income and expense amounts. This includes auto mileage logs. A handwritten listing of income and expense amounts without documentation is insufficient.
- Compilation of tax information when unorganized annual receipts and paperwork are brought in to us in a shoebox, large envelope, or bag. Your bookkeeper can help you to compile your receipts.
- Compliance with any request that would compromise our professional ethical standards of honesty, integrity, or due diligence that are required by the CPA profession.
- Audit of annual company financial statements for a third party such as a bank or government agency.
- Utilization of “creative accounting” that uses unethical methods to understate income or overstate expenses in an effort to reduce tax liability.
- Sales of any investment or insurance products, receipt of any financial commissions, or recommendations for investment purchases.
- Signing off on a tax return that includes false or missing information, including incomplete, undocumented, or made-up numbers.
- Preparation of tax returns involving foreign or international tax issues.
For more information about our tax and accounting services, please contact us today at (727) 391-7373.