Small Business Advising
As a small business CPA firm, we understand the needs and challenges of running a small business. Because of this, our passion is to help our entrepreneurial clients start, manage, and grow a successful small business.
We understand the excitement of following a dream to open a small business. We offer an initial startup package to help new entrepreneurs understand their responsibilities in the following areas:
- S mall business entity selection
- T axation of a small business
- A ccounting and recordkeeping requirements
- R eview of the business plan and business ideas
- T raining on QuickBooks accounting software
- U nderstanding business owner benefits
- P ayroll reporting requirements for hiring employees vs. contractors
After a new business is launched, it’s important that entrepreneurs know their numbers to determine if the business is operating at a profit or a loss, what the profit margin is, and if the business is operating efficiently. We provide advisory services in the area of financial management, which includes managing revenue, profit, cash flow, and pricing. Our advisory services are designed to help entrepreneurs to:
- Gain confidence and understanding about the financial results of their businesses
- Take action to increase their revenues and profits
- Price products and services accurately to meet desired profit margins
- Learn ways to speed up cash flow and reduce debt
To learn more about our small business advisory services, call today at (727) 391-7373.