Our CPA firm provides entrepreneurial startup advising as well as ongoing advising throughout the life of a small business. As an accountability partner, we specialize in working closely with business owners to answer the following questions:
- What are the differences between the various types of business entities for a startup?
- What recordkeeping system should be used for a small business?
- What business expenses are deductible?
- Should we hire an employee or independent contractor?
- How do we price our products or services?
- What can be done to lower our business costs and expenses?
- What are the numbers on the financial statements saying about the business?
- Why is the business running short on cash each month?
To learn more about our business advising for small businesses, please call our office today at (727) 391-7373.