Hiring a CPA tax professional will keep both you and your business compliant with current tax filing requirements. We make it a priority to stay current in our knowledge of the tax law and IRS regulations by attending continuing education events throughout the year. Our 25+ years of experience includes the preparation and e-filing of current, amended, unfiled, and past due tax returns for individuals and small businesses including:
- Self-employed individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
- S Corporation tax returns (Form 1120S)
- C Corporation tax returns (Form 1120)
- LLC and Partnership tax returns (Form 1065)
- Nonprofit organization tax returns (Form 990 and 990-EZ)
- Florida state sales tax returns (Form DR-15)
- 1099 forms (Form 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC)
- Payroll and unemployment tax returns (Form 941, 940, W-2/W-3)
- Trust and estate tax returns (Form 1041)
- Individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
We will also review previously filed tax returns by your current tax preparer to look for any possible overlooked deductions or errors.
If just thinking about filing your income tax return gives you a headache, let a CPA with over 25+ years of experience help relieve your anxiety.
For more information about our tax return preparation services, call our office today at (727) 391-7373.