Hiring a CPA tax professional will keep both you and your business compliant with current tax filing requirements. We make it a priority to stay current in our knowledge of the tax law and IRS regulations by attending continuing education events throughout the year. Our 25+ years of experience includes the preparation and e-filing of current, amended, and delinquent tax returns for small businesses and individuals including:
- Individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
- Self-employed individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
- S Corporation tax returns (Form 1120S)
- C Corporation tax returns (Form 1120)
- LLC and Partnership tax returns (Form 1065)
- Nonprofit organization tax returns (Form 990 and 990-EZ)
- Florida state sales tax returns (Form DR-15)
- 1099 forms (Form 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC)
- Payroll and unemployment tax returns (Form 941, 940, W-2/W-3)
- Trust and estate tax returns (Form 1041)
If just thinking about filing your income tax return gives you a headache, let a CPA with over 25+ years of experience help relieve your anxiety.
For more information about our tax return preparation services, call our office today at (727) 391-7373.