Linda’s business background includes over 25+ years of experience in providing tax and accounting services to small businesses, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals. Prior to starting her CPA firm in 2002, she worked as a senior tax accountant, accounting manager, and controller. She currently teaches part-time as an adjunct online instructor for financial, audit, and tax accounting courses with several online universities. She also volunteers as a small business mentor with SCORE of Pinellas County, a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Certified Public Accountant (Florida)
- Enrolled Agent Federally Licensed By The Internal Revenue Service
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist®
- Accredited Small Business Consultant®
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- B.S. Degree – Business Administration
- M.S. Degree – Accounting
- M.A. Degree – Entrepreneurship with Small Business Concentration
- Graduate Certificate – Nonprofit Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
To learn more about our services, please call our office today at (727) 391-7373.