Linda’s background includes over 25+ years of experience in providing tax and accounting services for small businesses, nonprofit organizations, self-employed business owners, independent contractors, and individual taxpayers. Prior to starting her CPA firm in 2002, she worked as a staff accountant, senior accountant, accounting manager, and controller. She currently teaches as an adjunct online instructor in financial, tax, managerial, audit, and QuickBooks accounting courses at several online universities. She also volunteers as a small business mentor with SCORE of Pinellas County, a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Certified Public Accountant (Florida)
- Enrolled Agent Federally Licensed By The Internal Revenue Service
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- B.S. Degree – Business Administration
- M.S. Degree – Accounting
- M.A. Degree – Entrepreneurship with Small Business Concentration
- Graduate Certificate – Nonprofit Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents (FSEA)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
To learn more about our services, please call our office today at (727) 391-7373.