Linda’s background includes over 25+ years of experience in providing tax and accounting services to small businesses, nonprofit organizations, self-employed business owners, and individual taxpayers. Prior to starting her CPA firm in 2002, she worked as a staff accountant, senior accountant, accounting manager, and controller. She currently teaches accounting courses as an adjunct instructor for several online universities.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Enrolled Agent Licensed To Practice Before The IRS
- Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor®
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor®
- B.S. Degree – Business Administration
- M.S. Degree – Accounting
- M.A. Degree – Entrepreneurship with Small Business Concentration
- Graduate Certificate – Nonprofit Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Society of Enrolled Agents (FSEA)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
To learn more about our services for small businesses, call our office today at (727) 391-7373.