What We Specialize In:
- Providing peace of mind to small business owners by taking charge of their tax and accounting needs.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to taxpayers by recommending proactive small business and tax planning strategies to maximize income and minimize tax liability.
- Providing QuickBooks accounting software setup, training, and consulting services to help small business owners manage their business.
- Assisting entrepreneurs in their dream to start, manage, and grow a successful small business.
Our CPA firm has been providing tax, accounting, and small business services and solutions to the Tampa Bay, Florida community since 2002. We specialize in working with sole proprietorships, single member LLCs, partnerships, corporations, and non-for-profit organizations, as well as entrepreneurs, self-employed small business owners, partners, shareholders, and individual taxpayers with complex financial situations.
Our Professional Services Include:
- Tax return preparation and e-filing of Federal and state returns
- Tax planning and consulting
- QuickBooks accounting software training and consulting
- Outsourced small business accounting
- Outsourced part-time CFO and financial controller services
- Advising for new business startups and existing small businesses
We realize that all taxpayers need more than just a “once-a-year” CPA, so we take a proactive approach to build year-round, long-term relationships with our clients, and not just once a year during tax filing season. We proudly serve the Tampa Bay, Florida area including Seminole, Largo, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Belleair, Pinellas Park, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, Pasadena, Gulfport, Tampa and the surrounding Tampa Bay community.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide Close Personal Attention and responsive customer service to our clients.
- We keep current in our knowledge so that we can provide up-to-date information and solutions to our clients.
- Our fees are affordable. We can offer a fixed pricing agreement, or customized annual package of services, and charge a fixed monthly fee so that there are no added fees or surprises later.
- As a small business owner, we understand the challenges of running a business and managing cash flow.
- We stand behind our work and do what we say we will do by the date promised.
- We use today’s technology tools to make it easy to work with our clients. That means that we have clients in our local area and beyond due to the convenience of today’s technology.
- We provide proactive services, not reactive, because we know that our real value to our clients is being involved with them as they make important decisions all year long, and not just at tax time.
What We Don’t Do:
- Prepare a tax return if the numbers given to us can’t be backed up with appropriate written documentation.
- Breach our professional ethical standards of conduct that are required by our profession.
- Take on a client if his/her needs don’t match our firm’s core competencies.
- Utilize “creative accounting” or unethical methods of reporting to stretch the facts to reduce tax liability.
- Support the efforts of tax protestors.
- Sell any personal financial products, such as investments or insurance.
For more information about our services, please call our office at (727) 391-7373.