As a small business CPA firm, we specialize in providing accounting, QuickBooks, tax, and advisory services to both small businesses and non-profit organizations in the St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa Bay, Florida area. Our clients include entrepreneurs, business owners, partnerships, corporations, churches, charities, and non-profit organizations. Our firm operates by our core principles of ethics and integrity, and we integrate professional CPA ethics with our Christian ethics as our standard of practice.
What We Do:
- We provide QuickBooks accounting software support and training services as an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2007.
- We advise entrepreneurs and small business owners in their plans to start, manage, and grow a successful business.
- We provide financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis, business budgeting, and business strategy planning for business owners.
- We serve churches, charities, and other non-profit organizations by providing accounting, financial reporting, tax return preparation, and advisory services.
- We prepare business tax returns for LLCs, partnerships, corporations, and non-profit organizations, including sales, payroll, and business income tax returns.
We realize that our clients need more than just a “once-a-year” CPA, so we take a proactive approach to build a year-round, long-term advisory relationship with them. We proudly serve the small business and non-profit community in Tampa Bay, Florida including Seminole, Largo, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Belleair, Pinellas Park, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, Pasadena, Tampa, and the surrounding Tampa Bay area.
For more information about our services, please call our office at (727) 391-7373.