We provide CPA services to female small business owners in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Women who start businesses today play a key role in this fastest growing sector of all business startups in the U.S. economy. As of January 2017, there were over 11.6 million women business owners in the United States.
Since women business owners typically want to work with other women business owners, our firm has developed a specialty in this area. As a woman-owned CPA firm, we understand the unique challenges that women face in managing and growing a successful business.
We provide the following CPA services for women business owners:
- Business entity form of organization
- Business planning
- QuickBooks accounting software setup and training
- Monthly accounting and financial statements
- Tax return preparation and planning
- Consulting on financing, banking, marketing, employees, and customer and vendor relationships
- Business strategy for future growth
We do more than work with the numbers — we educate and empower women business owners to take their business to a higher level. To find out more about how our expertise as a women’s business advisor can add value to your business, please call us today at (727) 391-7373. We also offer a FREE 15-minute “Small Business Checkup” for small business owners to assess the health of their business.