As an educator, I present current topics of interest to small business owners at local networking and association meetings. Each topic is flexible in its content and length to fit the needs of the audience.
Recent presentations have included:
- Steps To Starting Your Own Business or Organization
- Using QuickBooks To Manage Your Accounting
- Marketing Your Business and Getting Found Online
- Understanding The Numbers On Your Financial Statements
- Year-End Tax Planning Tips
- Preventing Fraud By Understanding Internal Control For Your Organization
- Hiring Employees vs. Independent Contractors
- Understanding The Legal Aspects of Business
- Exit Planning For Your Business
“Thank you for speaking to our networking group and sharing “Year-End Tax Planning Tips.” Everyone was thrilled with all the great information you shared. You took a difficult and dry topic and made it simple and understandable. Thanks again for imparting your wisdom!” – K.P., Organizer – Unity Networking Group
“Your presentation on “Steps To Starting Your Own Business” offered fabulous practical advice for anyone thinking about striking out on their own! Thanks very much for sharing with us!” – J.M., President, ABWA, Sunshine City Charter Chapter
For more information about a speaking presentation for your group or organization, please call the office today.