Our CPA firm doesn’t offer the following services:
- Preparation of a tax return if receipts and signed documentation aren’t included for providing backup support for income and expense amounts. This includes auto mileage logs. Handwritten listings of income and expense amounts are insufficient.
- Compilation of tax information when unorganized annual receipts and paperwork are brought in to us in a shoebox, large envelope, or bag. A bookkeeper can help you organize your receipts.
- Compliance with any request that would compromise our professional ethical standards of honesty, integrity, or due diligence that are required by the CPA profession.
- Performance of a financial statement audit for an organization. However, we do offer audit preparation services to get your accounting records ready for an external CPA audit firm.
- Utilization of “creative accounting” that uses unethical methods to understate income or overstate expenses in an effort to reduce tax liability.
- Sales of any personal financial products, receipt of any financial commissions, or personal recommendations for investment purchases.
- Signing off on a tax return that includes false or missing information, including incomplete, undocumented, or made-up numbers.
- Preparation of tax returns involving foreign or international tax issues.
For more information about our small business services, please contact us today.