Although QuickBooks is designed for the average person to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for all reporting information to be accurate and reliable. As an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we provide software setup, training, and support on both the online and desktop versions to answer your questions and to provide accounting solutions for your small business needs. So why wait? Call us today at (727) 391-7373 to find out more.
QuickBooks is the most widely used accounting software used today among small businesses, but many are not using it to its full potential. We are certified to provide the expertise that you need to learn how to use QuickBooks to manage your business.
Questions that you need to ask for setup include: Which accounting method should we use? What chart of accounts will we need for our business? How should we handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees will receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
How much does it cost? We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you an exact price. Since we work with many small business owners, we make sure that our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time – time taken away from managing your business. Here’s a short list of the services that we will provide during your QuickBooks setup:
1. Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
2. Recommend software and hardware requirements.
3. Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
4. Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
5. Load your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
6. Prepare of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
7. Enter your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
8. Enter your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
9. Print a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
10.Enter your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
11.Train your employees in the use of QuickBooks software to meet your accounting, management and tax needs.
1. Follow up training to ensure that you are “on the right track”.
2. Monthly, quarterly or annual review of your QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.