Are you monitoring your bookkeeper to protect your business from errors, fraud, and embezzlement?
As a small business owner, you are busy with multiple responsibilities each day and may not have time to monitor the actions of the company bookkeeper. As a result, you may be overlooking potential problems that could eventually destroy your business.
We provide outsourced controller-level services that provide oversight and insight into your small business operations. These services include:
- Accounting procedure review and recommendations.
- Review of internal control procedures.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Payroll review and reconciliation.
- QuickBooks training for the bookkeeper.
- Selecting, training, and monitoring the bookkeeper.
- Financial statement and cash flow analysis.
If your small business needs help with monitoring your bookkeeper, call our office at (727) 391-7373 for more information about our services.