A tax professional will keep your business in compliance with current tax filing requirements all year long. Our 25+ years of experience includes the preparation of all business tax returns including:
- S Corporation tax returns (Form 1120S)
- C Corporation tax returns (Form 1120)
- Partnership tax returns (Form 1065)
- Nonprofit organization tax returns (Form 990)
- Past due and amended business returns
- State sales tax returns
- Subcontractor forms (Form 1099-MISC)
- Payroll and unemployment tax returns (Form 941, 940, and W-2/W-3)
- Shareholder and partner individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
- Self-employed LLC member individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
By making tax planning part of your overall tax strategy, we can help your business to minimize your taxes — not just at the end of the year, but throughout the year. We will show you potential deductions to limit the tax liability for your business and discuss any possible overlooked tax deductions.
We make it a priority to enhance our application of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending tax compliance and planning seminars throughout the year.
To learn more about our tax services for business, please contact our office today.