Business Tax Services

A tax professional will keep your business or nonprofit organization in compliance with current tax filing requirements all year long.  Our 25+ years of experience includes the preparation of business tax returns including:

Business Tax And Busness Expense

  • Partnership tax returns (Form 1065)
  • C Corporation tax returns (Form 1120)
  • S Corporation tax returns (Form 1120S)
  • Not-for-profit tax returns (Form 990-EZ, 990, and 990-T)
  • State sales tax returns
  • Subcontractor forms (Form 1099-MISC)
  • Payroll and unemployment tax returns (Form 941, 940, and W-2/W-3)
  • Individual income tax returns for business shareholders and owners (Form 1040)

By making tax planning part of your overall tax strategy, we can help your business to minimize your taxes — not just at the end of the year, but throughout the year. We will show you potential deductions to limit the tax liability for your business and discuss any possible overlooked tax deductions.

We advise and recommend Business Tax Saving Strategies to reduce your taxes such as:

  • deferring business income to the next tax year.
  • accelerating business expenses in the current year.
  • choosing the right type of business organization for your business.
  • offering and contributing to a company retirement plan before the end of the year.
  • taking advantage of various business deductions and tax credits.

We make it a priority to enhance our application of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending tax compliance and planning seminars throughout the year.

To learn more about our business tax services, please contact us today.