Small business owners and self-employed workers often run into tax issues which can lead to serious tax problems with the IRS and state taxing authorities. These problems can include:
- Failure to file annual business tax returns
- Failure to file monthly state sales tax returns
- Failure to file quarterly payroll tax returns
- Failure to make quarterly estimated tax payments on business income
- Failure to deposit payroll tax liabilities
- Failure to respond to IRS and state tax notices
Ignoring your tax problems will not make them go away. Our CPA firm provides assistance for small business owners to get them back on track with the IRS in order to avoid any collection and audit problems that may occur if these tax issues aren’t dealt with.
Does your business have unfiled tax returns? Has your business recently received a notice from the IRS? If so, call our office today at (727) 391-7373.