Small businesses often run into tax issues which can lead to serious tax problems with the IRS and state taxing authorities. These problems often include:
- Failure to file business tax returns
- Failure to file state sales tax returns
- Failure to file payroll tax returns
- Failure to deposit payroll tax liabilities
- Failure to make estimated tax payments based on business income
- Misclassification of workers
- Underreporting of business income
- Overreporting of business expenses
- Penalty assessment for late returns
- Failure to respond to IRS and state tax notices
Our CPA firm offers small business tax problem resolution services to help avoid collection and audit issues for small business owners.
To learn more about our services in resolving small business tax problems, please call our office today.