We provide accounting and financial management services for nonprofit organizations. We work with churches, ministries, charities, private schools, foundations, and nonprofit associations.
Our services for non-profit organizations and churches include:
- Preparation and filing of Form 1023 with the IRS to obtain tax-exempt status for a non-profit organization.
- QuickBooks accounting software setup and training specifically for non-profit organizations.
- Monthly financial accounting including recording and reconciliation of revenue and expenses.
- Monthly financial statements including the statement of financial position, statement of activities, and statement of functional expenses.
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis.
- Audit preparation services.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll check preparation.
- Payroll tax return preparation and payroll deposits.
- Tax compliance including the preparation and e-filing of Form 990-EZ or Form 990 with the IRS.
- Evaluation of an organization’s internal controls to help prevent fraud and theft.
- Cost analysis of an organization’s programs and services.
- Training of board members on related financial topics.
- Consulting and advisory services including strategic future planning.
To learn more about our non-profit accounting and financial management services, please contact us today.