How Our CPA Firm Is Different:
- We provide Close Personal Attention and responsive customer service to our clients.
- We keep current in our knowledge so that we can provide up-to-date information and solutions to our clients.
- Our fees are affordable. We can offer a fixed pricing agreement, or customized annual package of services, and charge a fixed monthly fee so that there are no added fees or surprises later.
- As a small business owner, we understand the challenges of running a business and managing cash flow.
- We stand behind our work and do what we say we will do by the date promised.
- We use today’s technology tools to make it easy to work with our clients. That means that we have clients in our local area and beyond due to the convenience of today’s technology.
- We provide proactive services, not reactive, because we know that our real value to our clients is being involved with them as they make important decisions all year long and not just at tax time.
What We Don’t Do:
- Prepare a tax return if the numbers given to us can’t be backed up with appropriate receipts and documentation.
- Breach our professional ethical standards of honesty, integrity, and due diligence that are required by the CPA profession.
- Take on a client if his/her needs don’t match our firm’s core competencies.
- Utilize “creative accounting” or unethical methods of reporting to misrepresent the numbers in order to reduce tax liability.
- Sell any personal financial products or receive any commissions on the sale of products or make investment recommendations.
- Perform external independent CPA audits.
For more information about our services, please call our office at (727) 391-7373.