We can help you create a solid plan of action so that you can realize your dream while managing your tax liability and avoiding common mistakes. First, we need to learn about your goals in order to clearly define your company’s direction and translate it into a sound business plan. Then we’ll identify an appropriate business structure, discuss the various ways of raising capital, and show you the most efficient way to keep your records organized so that you’ll have accurate financial statements for your bank or a third party.
As your trusted advisor, we always have your best interests in mind so that you can make the right decisions for your business as you plan for the future. We can help you to focus your time and attention on what you do best — run your business.
As your business grows, we can help you with business planning and budgeting, analyzing financial performance, and planning for future growth. We can also provide you with answers to questions that you may be thinking about such as:
- Am I charging enough for my products or services?
- What do I need to do to break even to cover my costs?
- What do my financial statements mean and what are they saying about my business?
- How can I keep my focus to work “on” the business rather than “in” the business?
- How can I grow my business and achieve a higher level of profit?
- What type of retirement plan can I set up for the business?
- How do I know what my business is worth if I want to sell the business?
We can help you with business planning to maximize cash flow, generate more profit, and plan for the future. To find out more about how our expertise as a small business advisor can add value to your business, please call us today at (727) 391-7373. We also offer a FREE 15-minute “Small Business Checkup” for small business owners to assess the health of their business.